Presenting Arabelli

I'm excited to present my "Arabelli" blog which is just one big portfolio of my Interior Design projects, Refurnished Furniture, Crafts, Dolls, and Parties. By doing this I hope to find my niche of what to do or sell on Etsy/ Ebay or maybe it will help give you all ideas for your home or gifts. It's named after my daughter, Arabella's nickname. Alot of this is for growth documenting purposes and as you will see, cakes and parties are not my strong point, but talents I hope to develop.

I'm going to add a Jewelry, Quilt and Art portfolio soon so stay tuned.

I also hope to write and illustrate a children's book series called "Ainsley Painsley Pudding and Pie" and make quietbooks to go along with the line, but it's mainly for Ainsley to remember all the crazy and cute things she did, but that probably won't be accomplished til I'm a grandma.

Enjoy looking around my portfolios and viewing my monthly projects.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Birthdays and Babyshowers

Bear and purse I made for a birthday girl.
All made from repurposed material.

Cupcakes and Bear I made for a birthday girl.
All made from repurposed material.





This is the silly snake I made for a birthday boy and I also made a car bag to put all his cars in.
Made from material scraps I had.



Diaper Cakes, invitations & cakes I made for babyshowers.
friend 1

 friend 2

 Invitations

Jungle Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment